Being as it is the end of the summer, Todd and I have a few things we are looking forward to. The first is of course, having a life. During the summer, we have basically been eating, sleeping, and breathing pest control, and as a result, we have gotten numerous colds, no sleep, and have been forcing ourselves to eat at 10:30 pm, by which time neither of us are really hungry. We have dreams about pest control (yes, even me, I had a dream Dad bought pest control and I was trying to figure out how Todd could make money off of it), we talk about pest control when we come home, and the first phone call in the morning usually wakes us up, and yes, it is always about pest control. So, we are sick of pest control and ready for these things to happen:

1. Our first fun thing after moving into our apartment will be to meet up with my fun parents in Rexburg. We are way excited to see them and have another mini reunion, and show them a place that has become one of my "homes." We are counting on Mom to come up with the plan, and it will be fun to hang out!
2. If you grew up in Delmar, DE, you grew up loving football. Add to that a Steelers-loving Grandma, and getting to be a student at not one, but two NCAA Division I schools, and it just gets better. I am so excited to see the Broncos play on the blue turf (and will be sure to keep track of the Cougars too!)
3. We are looking forward to being in Boise! We are excited about the prospect of living in a new place, discovering new things we love, being close to a park, going back to school, actually buying real furniture (that's more me than Todd), and having a new little apartment to call home.
4. Yes, of course, we are excited to live 15 minutes from a Cheesecake Factory. Expect us to have gained weight when we see you next!
5. Usually it's late October or November when I start thinking about Christmas songs, but I was singing Christmas songs YESTERDAY!! What is wrong with me?? So yes, I suppose I am already excited for Christmas.
6. Todd and I are taking a trip to Vegas in October or November, and we're pretty excited. We don't have any way fun plans, and we've both been there, but never together. I love the Bellagio water show, so I'm glad I get to see it again. It'll be nice to take a breather from classes and enjoy our free dinner at Planet Hollywood :)
So yea, instead of dwelling on this summer, we are definitely looking forward to getting out and having a life again!





1 comment:
Boise is the Best!!
Post a Comment