I SURVIVED! WE SURVIVED! THIS TOO SHALL PASS!
One of the first events of May was our school's Dragon Dash. Sort of like a Color Run but with our school. We got to douse the kids with water and colored powder...SUPER FUN! This school is the best...siiiiiigggghhhh. I really don't want to leave!
One of our field trips was for Kansas Kids Fitness Day, which for some reason in our district, only the third grade gets to celebrate with really fun stations. Below is a not flattering picture I'm using to illustrate the fact that I am old, because that day I came home with a reallllly stiff knee...from jump roping. Lame. One more thing that makes me feel my old age!
(the kids ran around bumping each other in these things. Hilarious. Even funnier is the adults trying to knock them over. Steph, you would like these things. It's good payback!)
I started packing up my classroom last week. I've been so busy I haven't had time to really think about leaving, but I broke down a little bit when I told the kids I wasn't coming back. They are used to all of the change because it's a military school, but I'm not! Seitz is a place I could stay for many years!
We've currently replaced our dining room table with this nice set below.
Oh boy.
I still have a ton of stuff at school! AHHHH!!!!
Good thing we move in about 3 weeks! (Also, in how many professions do you acquire this much stuff?)
Oh, and Todd and I have been doing stuff. Mostly just enjoying the beautiful state of Kansas, talking about the future, catching up with Jack Bauer again and fitting in all of our dates on the weekend. It's been good. But it'll also be good to be his ONLY roommate again!
No comments:
Post a Comment