Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So far...

this spring break, I have
  • made a minky blanket
  • sewn a jersey skirt and matching headband
  • scrapbooked 3 pages of my guatemala trip (yep, I'm TWO YEARS behind in my scrapbooking!)
  • printed and laminated a bunch of cards for school
  • made fancy clothespins with modge podge :)
  • updated my resume
  • made special K bars
  • ran to the post office
  • bought fabric at Jo-Anns
  • researched some fun end of the year ideas for school (the end is in sight...testing will be over in four weeks!)
  • spent a lot of time reading craft blogs
  • watched Leap Year, Invictus, The A-Team, and Knight and Day with Todd (still to go...The Lovely Bones...thank you library!)
  • slept in every day with the windows open (ahhhh, spring!)
  • gone to the gym (once! hopefully soon to be twice!)

So, basically I've been doing what any married, stay at home wife would do with no kids and no work: crafting, eating, and sleeping (Okay, so that's what I do as a married, stay at home wife with a husband who doesn't take spring break week off...don't judge!)

No comments: