I hope you like it. I watched a few,and got so frustrated that you never found anything out...it only put more in a pot and stirred it more and more. I just gave up on the thing. I know tons do like it, so hopefully you'll be one of those.
Yeah, we talked last night about skipping to the final season...just because we wanted to know how it all works out :) We figured we would be confused though, because 6 seasons is a lot to skip through!
I always skip to the end of a book...what if I died before I knew what happened. Just do it..although with Lost, do you ever know what really happens??
5 comments:
I hope you like it. I watched a few,and got so frustrated that you never found anything out...it only put more in a pot and stirred it more and more. I just gave up on the thing. I know tons do like it, so hopefully you'll be one of those.
Yay!! I love love lost, so happy your watching them. We have all but the last season if you want to borrow them!
Ditto what Kristen said... Never seemed worth it to me, although Terry liked it. Good luck with that last 105!
Yeah, we talked last night about skipping to the final season...just because we wanted to know how it all works out :) We figured we would be confused though, because 6 seasons is a lot to skip through!
I always skip to the end of a book...what if I died before I knew what happened. Just do it..although with Lost, do you ever know what really happens??
Post a Comment