Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I was so grateful for President Monson's reminder to us last weekend that we be grateful for what we have. I have so much but I tend to dwell on the "have nots." Today I even did that, when I came home and ached for the time when the only kids I have to worry about are my own. I saw a picture on a blog of one woman's entryway, full of backpacks and lunchbags, and kids shoes, and I longed for the days when my entryway is filled with little shoes and happy voices (my students aren't always happy to see me. My group last year was, but this year...so different!). But I'm grateful for my job and I hope that I can look back at this season as one of growth.

And let me just say, I am grateful for being able to come home and put on comfy clothes. LOVE IT!

No comments: