Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good/Bad Saturday Edition

Good: General Conference
Bad: Law School (because that's why he can't stay home on a Saturday!)

Good: Decorating the apartment for Halloween/Fall
Bad: Our place is so small I don't invite anyone over to see it :)

Good: This weather
Bad: Nothing is bad about this weather!

Good: Saturdays with nothing to do
Bad: I should probably clean the fridge or something productive

Good: Hospitals and doctors and the color pink
Bad: Cancer

Good: The Event and Glee and starting to watch LOST because the entire show is on Hulu
Bad: Watching LOST is gonna take a LOT of time!

Good: Special K bars
Bad: the corn syrup, sugar, and PB in them (my grandma calls them healthy because after all, they do have special K in them, and THAT is good for you!)


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'd love to come see your apt. decorated all cute...I don't do near the decorating I use to do.

Those special K bars are heaven!! Listen to your grandma..grandma's always know best.

Danielle said...

I wanna see your cute apartment..... i don't decorate so maybe that would give me some motivation.

Anonymous said...

We have the whole series of lost (except for the final season on DVD if you ever need to borrow it.