- "First white tile!"
- "The long hand is the minutes, the short hand is the HOUR!"
- "Are you KIDDING me!" (that has been said more often since spring break)
- "Did you ask?"
- "Easy peezy, lemon squeezy!"
- "It's NOT lunchtime, so I will not talk to you about what's for lunch right now."
- "No drawing!"
- "Please do not draw during reading!"
- "Put your pencils and markers down!" (see a theme with the last three? 3rd graders LOVE TO DRAW.)
- "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5,4, 3, 2, 1" (I have even tried to change it up in Spanish!)
- "Quiet and in line order please!"
- "Please do not sit in front of my desk!" (cords galore, I am dependent on my technology attached to those cords!)
- "Magic scrap, GO!" (best method EVER to get the room cleaned up. This would totally work for moms if you are willing to offer a bribe!)
- "What's the problem"
And, in my head, how many times have I said,
"Is it 3:30 yet?"
Just as a disclaimer: I LOVE teaching. I have grown a lot this year. But is it wrong to look forward to sleeping in, some sunshine, and being home for lunch?
No comments:
Post a Comment