(where did my bulleting option go? Silly Blogger)
Todd has started studying for finals already, booo!!! That means I see him for dinner rarely, and usually only if I travel to campus. He comes home after I'm asleep or in bed. Law school stinks.
I survived parent-teacher conferences. It is humbling to have a parent call you, a few minutes late, explaining she has two jobs and she's really sorry she's late, and can she come in now? And then she goes home to two kids! Ahhh!! I would go crazy! And also humbling to offer to get a homework folder for a parent who tells you she has no money to buy a new folder. I take my paychecks for granted, that's for sure!
I got a Cricut. I am so happy. I also bid on two cartridges and got them really cheap and they came only a few days later. Thank you ebay! I have been cutting up a storm. Todd finds it amusing.
I started the new Jodi Picoult book, Handle with Care. It's only an "eh" for me so far. Usually I get really into her books, but this issue, I don't know. I don't really like any of the main characters yet. I will keep reading and see if she can change my mind!
I'm really enjoying So You Think You Can Dance. And I'm not into contemporary dance. I try and try to like it, and most of the time, it makes me uncomfortable. It's weird. Ugh. And some parts of the hip-hop too. Yikes. I'm no Molly, but the crotch-grabbing is really unnecessary, in my opinion.
That's all my brain can handle for now :)
1 comment:
have you read picoult's nineteen minutes? I just finished that one for our book club at school...brought up some interesting thoughts at school.
I'm so jealous about your cricut! I can't decide if it's worth the money or not! Help convince me!
Post a Comment