Our theme for card swap group last month was get well soon. I had this really cute owl stamp I wanted to use, and it went well with these cards. The only question I have about clear stamps--which seem to be one of the IN things in scrapbooking right now--is what ink to use. I hear that you can use regular stamp ink, but the ink I have tends to pool and doesn't make a uniform coverage of the stamp area. Any suggestions from scrapbookers?
On another note, I discovered that I had bought some self-adhesive ribbon without realizing it. Best stuff ever! It's really expensive normally, but this I bought at a huge scrapbook garage sale in Topeka last year. I just feel sad when I use it because ribbon goes so fast!
The next thing I want to do is use up a few mini scrapbook albums that I got at Target and at Michaels. I'm just trying to figure out what kinds of things to put in there. I might make an "Ari" scrapbook of my nephew for my sister or my grandma, or something. I still have a 12 by 12 scrapbook that I need to finish of the different places we've lived, but I haven't worked on it in a while. After doing cards, finishing a 12 by 12 page is a little intimidating!
No comments:
Post a Comment