Okay, a much cooler Christmas update is pending complete with pictures and everything, but I didn't bring the camera and I got like, THREE hours of sleep last night and I'm a little brain dead. I just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas (late I know, but I tried to send most of you cards! Except for Lindzie...I threw away your address thinking I had it, but I didn't...I still have the card if you want to get me your address again!)
Anyway, I just wanted to say it was a wonderful Christmas...Todd and I had our first Christmas alone together, and we really enjoyed our day. It was fun to have our FHE and read the Christmas story, open presents together, and enjoy a Christmas dinner together (we did steak, so simple, the way I like it!) We also took the customary "I just ate a ton of food" nap, which caused my lack of sleep last night...but I won't gripe too much more because I am looking forward to sleeping much better tonight! Anyway, we are going to Rexburg tomorrow to see Todd's parents and brothers who are in town all together, and then we will take off next week for skiing in Logan, and then I will take off again after that for Delaware!
No comments:
Post a Comment