Thursday, December 6, 2007

And while I'm on a blogging trip, and ignoring the fact that my first ICLA is in one hour, here are some overdue pictures:

Todd and I at the BSU/Fresno State game. Boise played better versus these guys than Hawaii. Look at all that blue and orange!
The puzzle. I am such a nerd.
These next few pictures are from our hike to the cave and the cave at Craters of the Moon. We look real tough, right? I especially would like to point out the headlamp I am wearing. It doesn't get more outdoorsy than that!


Old lava spills. It was cool. I'm usually not much for old rocks, but I thought this was neat.

This is a picture of our apartment right after we got the LoveSac and brought a whole bunch of stuff home from my in-laws. It should make you feel better about your domestic skills.

Todd enjoying the LoveSac. Someday it will fit nicely into a bigger apartment. SO comfortable!

Our Christmas-y picture. Slightly cheesy, but thats okay. Notice our tree is about two feet tall. That's all that will fit into our apartment right now. This was also after we were too lazy to make it to 9 o'clock church, so we went to the 1 o'clock instead. We can do that because we DON"T HAVE CALLINGS YET! We have managed to yet again slip through the cracks for several months now (knock on wood).








2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Okay call me clueless, maybe everybody knows this, but has that field always been blue??

sachiko said...

Oh Megan, how I miss you. Reading your blog reminds me how excited you get when peeps are back on the market, when a new hip band comes out and you're the first to know and how cool you make geeky stuff look. J/k. That rock formation looks creepy! Maybe I've lost some of my "for the thrill of it" factor, but it looks sharp and gnarly.