I got my confirmation today...my official placement for student teaching is at Christine Donnell School of the Arts, a K-8 magnet school with an emphasis on the arts. I am SOO excited!
Yay! Doesn't that mean you have to stay in ID though? Is it just until the summer? Did you get confused and mean that you're going to somewhere WEST of the mississippi? When do you start? When do you move? When are you going to tell us wH3rE you're moving? It's a good thing you guys have been traveling from the get go. Today Mark was asking me where something was and I had to hunt for it because we've been in the same place for 2+ years... I don't know where anything is anymore. More than that, we've accumulated a lot of "stuff."
congrats meg! although I was still pulling for Vallivue, the best district in the state! I'm with Sach, so what is all going on with the moving plans??
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!! (isn't that the one you wanted?) Now you can continue your artsy theatre stuff you learned here! GO stage managers!
Congrats chica!
I tagged you! :)
Congratulations!
Yay! Doesn't that mean you have to stay in ID though? Is it just until the summer? Did you get confused and mean that you're going to somewhere WEST of the mississippi? When do you start? When do you move? When are you going to tell us wH3rE you're moving? It's a good thing you guys have been traveling from the get go. Today Mark was asking me where something was and I had to hunt for it because we've been in the same place for 2+ years... I don't know where anything is anymore. More than that, we've accumulated a lot of "stuff."
congrats meg! although I was still pulling for Vallivue, the best district in the state! I'm with Sach, so what is all going on with the moving plans??
Post a Comment