My loot. It was so exciting to have THREE pairs of shoes in the bag. I can't even remember if that has ever happened.
My sister helping to put this son of a gun puzzle together. Haha...I never actually say "son of a gun." Just felt like throwing that in there.
Me with the finished product. It was so sad to have to pull it all apart to put it away.And there you go. I just posted pictures of me doing a puzzle--does that make me boring?
3 comments:
Oh you shouldn't have pulled the puzzle apart! You could have "modge-podged" it! It's like glue that you can put on top of the puzzle and it sticks together. Of course, I've done that before and never know what to do with the puzzle afterwards...
I was watching TLC and this guy glued a bazillion puzzle pieces all over his bathroom walls. I think you should do that with it.
We need to HANG out! I'm so sorry, I've seriously been so sick and tired whenever I'm not teaching or planning for our ward christmas party. But I'm into the second trimester and I'm starting to get much more energy! So let's plan on something soon!!
Post a Comment