Saturday, January 4, 2014

Break Projects


I don't know why (okay, work/Primary/my husband lives in another city during the week) but I never get as many projects done as I do during my breaks. So I tried to maximize my time and do some things that I may not do again until spring break :)
 
My mom got me a Project Life binder a few years ago, and I love it. It is definitely my kind of scrapbooking...throw the pictures in there, put in a few color coordinated tags and you're done! I got Brazil done (yeah, I am a few YEARS behind on that one!), and then decided to just skip to last summer :) 


I already know what colors I want to use in our bedroom when we move. Yes, our move is 5 months away and I am already creating color-coordinated things to go in the room. I have yet to face the reality that our apartment probably won't be any bigger than the one we have now, and I'm sure our bedroom will continue to be more closet than bedroom. But for now I can dream, and make cute things!


I also made pillows for said future bedroom :)
 
 



Our office was also in dire need of some intervention (again, I say office but it is also a closet/pantry/food storage/library/crafting space). It always feels good to throw things away and find a better space for things to go!




1 comment:

Steph said...

Yay! I made it in the scrapbook :-)