Sunday, December 22, 2013

Manhattan and Wichita and snow, oh my!


Well now that I have a few days on my hands I thought I Would update this poor neglected blog. It hasn't been updated for a few reasons:

*my new (they are not so new now!) class is very emotionally needy and it took me a while to get into the swing of things with them. We are better now although I think it is because I am more mentally prepared each morning when I walk into the building. Also, I have amazing coworkers and that helps a ton!

*todd got a new job in a new city. So we had to find a place for him to live during the week, not to mention simply adjust to spending the weeks apart. So far, so good. It's not ideal, but it's working out okay. And he really enjoys his new job so that makes everything worth it in my book!

So what else have we been up to?



Hitting up local craft shows with the girls!




Getting to know Wichita, including our new doggie friends. Yes, we now have doggie friends. Todd is glad we are their friends and NOT their owners!



We also have gotten into the Christmas spirit by checking out the local Christmas lights.


It snowed last night so we are just enjoying being in our warm cozy apartment together with no real plans for the next four days!


Merry Christmas!

No comments: