Had to grab some pictures with my cute nephews before we left. They look much cuter than me, I was dealing with sunburn and a bang-cutting incident! Either way, it was funny trying to get both of them to look (you can see we were unsuccessful).
Before we left, Ari read me a story "Go Dog Go" by P.D. Eastman. He hadn't read it in about a month and either still had it memorized or he was really reading it! He knows all of his letter sounds, and so when there was a word he didn't know, he would try to sound it out! Being a teacher, I was so proud of him!
He also took a stab at drawing pictures of people. He would say, "I don't know how!" and then we would talk about circles for heads, lines for bodies, etc. He added in glasses himself. It was very cute.
He also told me a story about "fans that have hands to grab him" being something that is scary! Oh, the minds of 4-year-olds!
No comments:
Post a Comment