Angel's Landing in Zions National Park in Utah. I thought I was gonna die going up those switchbacks, and then again when you reach the point where you have to grab the chains and haul yourself up the side of rock, but being at the top was worth it. Now I can say I did it :)
Ever read the Misty of Chincoteague books? This is on Assateague Island, twin Maryland sister just north of Virginia's Chincoteague Island. I grew up 40 minutes from here, and it's still fun to drive the nature loop on the lookout for wild horses.
Oh, BYU foam day. Can't remember what the occasion was, probably a game or something :)
Blarney Castle in Ireland. Yep, kissed the Blarney stone (well, sorta, I faked cuz its kinda gross if all those other people before kissed it!). You kinda hang down backwards over this hole that looks straight down to the ground..kinda scary if you are not a huge fan of heights!
Half Moon Bay, California. Running away from the surf. That capped off a fun trip that included San Francisco and San Jose!
1 comment:
Yay fun! Remember how the old guy kicked our butts hiking up angel's landing...
Post a Comment