Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still Alive

(at the KC Wizards game a few weeks ago with the delish and not too overpriced cotton candy!)


Nothing new here. In fact, it's same old work-finals-eat-sleep-etc. Life is good, we are good, the Christmas shopping is bueno :) I am feeling really content with life right now, and that feels good too. Honestly, we are happier than many people who have babies and couches and new cars and mortgages :) Not that those things aren't fabulous, but it's not our season and I'm cool with it. Like, really cool with it. Now, I just need to get over my online shopping addiction and I might be able to say I'm 100% content with what I have :)

Here's to days off for Thanksgiving and pumpkin cookies and Christmas music and chilly weather!

3 comments:

sachiko said...

Sadly, not for other reasons. Are you, for those reasons? haa, haa

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in this photo and your hair is really nice!

Quinn

A. Pearce said...

I agree with Quinn, you are so beautiful! I'm glad life is good.