Sometimes I wish blogger was like facebook in that I could click "like" ... I'm always amazed that children so young are do stuff like that. I hope you have a very happy Thursday!
haa, haa, haa! only i would think that's so funny. I would totally write on his next paper "You cross me, I'll gut you like a fish"
Funny, but not so funny too. You never know what people can do these days...even little 3rd graders.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sometimes I wish blogger was like facebook in that I could click "like" ... I'm always amazed that children so young are do stuff like that. I hope you have a very happy Thursday!
haa, haa, haa! only i would think that's so funny. I would totally write on his next paper "You cross me, I'll gut you like a fish"
Funny, but not so funny too. You never know what people can do these days...even little 3rd graders.
Post a Comment