Sunday, September 26, 2010

...aaaand I'm back!



Yes, losing your weekend and not getting enough sleep will certainly put you in a funk (well, if you're name is Megan). After a few days, my attitude and sleep patterns settled back into something slightly more normal and things looked up. You have to know the bad to enjoy the good, right?

I'll start off first with pictures off Todd and I after we ran our 5k. Honestly, we look pretty good! Just imagine me running off and leaving Todd to take down the tripod because right after we snapped the picture I had to take off (and so began the nightmare 24 hour bug). I'm hoping the next 5K I run won't be prior to the stomach flu (and maybe my time will be faster!)


This weekend we had to fight to get there, but we had a date in Kansas City. We had tickets to the World War I Museum, and in order to make sure we had a full stomach before we went, we stopped at Oklahoma Joe's. We had an hour long wait, but it was worth it! I could eat there every day!



After OK Joe's, we headed off to the museum. We really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the world climate during that time. The museum is really well done, and has a lot of great videos and exhibits.


After the museum, we headed over to Cheesecake Factory for some delicious pasta and of course, cheesecake! I was a little annoyed with all of the Art Fair traffic, but Todd is a much more patient driver than I, and we ended up finding a great spot and had only a 15-minute wait! All in all, it was a really great and relaxing day!

No comments: