Sunday, August 29, 2010

Change is Good

Today I was released from Primary, working the with the 7 year olds, and called to be 2nd counselor in the Young Women. While I've loved being in Primary, I look forward to learning more about the girls, and I'm excited about this change. I know it will mean more activities, and more work, but I'm really excited to get to know the other girls in the Presidency better, and try my hand at something new!

Now if only I could get my voice back!

5 comments:

sachiko said...

holy cow! you'll be amazing meg!!

Ina & co. said...

Awesome!! Older girls will be so fun! Do tell who else is in the YW pres. with you!

Dahlia said...

I too just got called to be in YW as their secretary :) It'll be so fun and you'll be great for the girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

Karolyn said...

You'll do great and don't worry about the voice-I'm sure teenage girls will fill all the talking time ;)