That's on purpose. Life is wonderful and good, but I've been experiencing a bit of a bad attitude, and while I like to keep it real on this blog, I'm not sure my thoughts of late would be appropriate for the public.
I'll just say that sometimes life requires patience and I'm out of it in regards to certain things, you know, the things that EVERYONE else seems to have, and I'm not talking about unrighteous things either. It's taking some work on my part to see the glass as half full. You know?
Anyway. Here are some happy moments from the last few weeks:
1. Going to the pool with Todd and floating on the Lazy River for forevers :)
2. Almost getting my classroom done
3. Getting nominated for another teaching award
4. A new letter from my Grandma
5. Downloading Paramore's new song
6. Laying around in the afternoons with nothing to do :)
7. Being there when a friend got some good news
8. Buying more shoes (the addiction must stop!)
1 comment:
Speaking of music...I went to a concert the other night with some friends, and there were 2 bands there that I think you would like. I'll send you their CD's...can you send me your address again?
Post a Comment