I was already to upload some pictures, but my dad's computer died (just the battery) after one set of pictures. I might have to wait until I get back to Kansas to get the rest, but for now, it is just nice to be in America. I've enjoyed Krispy Kreme donuts, a Ruby Tuesday burger, outlet shopping, warm showers, Granny's cookies and meatballs, visits with aunts and uncles, and wearing NO SHOES. I've gotten to see my adorable adorable nephew, cuddle with my brothers, and visit Hershey's Chocolate World and eat sundaes with my parents and sister.
Todd is away for four more weeks...it is AGONIZING! You would think after 8 weeks we would be sick of each other but its not true. I'm sure there were times when I was dripping sweat in Mexico that I didn't want him to touch me, but a lot will be happening while he is gone. My mom is visiting Kansas, I am starting my new job (3rd grade at Williams!)...well, isnt that enough?
Being back in reality sure is hard, but it was nice not having to work, seeing the world, etc. before reality hits again. I'm just hoping I survive until another summer (that will probably be a lot less fun than this one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment