Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Hate Cleaning, Part I


Sometimes I wonder WHY I even put the vacuum cleaner away. One of the reasons I hate cleaning is because whatever I have just cleaned is dirty again the next day. And then I'm bugged that its dirty for two more days, and then the third day I drag the darn vacuum cleaner out again.

Can I just leave it out? Is it tacky to just let the vacuum cleaner sit out in clear view, knowing that it will be there the second I need it? Is it lazy of me to even think of leaving it out, knowing that putting it in the closet and getting it out again is really not that hard?

This is just part one of the "I Hate Cleaning" series. More to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha we DO leave ours sitting out in the front room, but that's not because we get to vacuum a lot! we hardly get to vacuum at all. it sits there because max is going through vacuum therapy and needs to be used to just seeing it without getting scared... so maybe someday yours will sit in your front room :)

Sam and Steph said...

I like vacuuming...but I'm weird like that. It's my favorite part of cleaning because the carpet feels all fluffy afterwards :-)

A. Pearce said...

I feel that way about laundry. It's like my task is to climb a huge mountain, but each time I reach what appears to be the summit, someone creates a new one so I never see the end. I really like using climbing analogy's; thanks for reading.