On the helicopter, getting ready to take off (before we put on our super-sweet headphones)
There was still snow, it was so gorgeous!
The view from our digs in St. George...it was so warm!
Can't remember what these three guys were called...but they had Biblical names...anyway this is at Zion's National Park. Loved all the red, towering rock! Saw a few mountain climbers too (crazy!)
Oh, yes, we can't forget the fact that I got to go go-karting! It was awesome (I stink at it)!
Of course we had to go to Las Vegas. Have to say we REALLY enjoyed riding the Stratosphere rides over and over again! For us, that was the best thing we did (and I rode in a taxi for the first time, no thank you to that again). Oh, and I had blisters for a week.
Hoover Dam...it was a gorgeous day. It was cool to see how huge the thing really was! I think Todd thought I was more excited by the huge fish I could see down in the water. It also made me really jealous of those people that get to go to Lake Powell and Lake Mead all the time!
My mother would be proud. Todd discovered I could do this face, quite well actually.
Grand Canyon! We also went to the ward there too, they have about 7 regularly-attending members! Crazy...we forgot about the time difference so we had an extra hour to drive around the park beforehand...unfortunately, I REALLY had to go to the bathroom...so I am probably fake-smiling in this picture.
Our helicopter! The ride was amazing, definitely the best way to see the Grand Canyon! It's amazing to just see the bottom drop a mile beneath you. Pictures can't do the view justice.
Anyway, there was our spring break. It was fun considering it will be our last vacation for a while!
2 comments:
That is quite the face!
It looks like a gorgeous vacation!
Wow! That looks really fun! I have never been to the Grand Canyon (even though it is pretty close.) I have also never been in a helicopter. What fun times!
Post a Comment