Friday, May 25, 2012

Milestones

Wow! This past month has been a total whirlwind...to say that our lives are changing again, and practically overnight, sounds weird! We have been here for four years, and hoped to stay, but it seems Heavenly Father has other plans for us.




Here are just a few of the milestones we have experienced this past month!


--Todd got sworn in and got a job on the same day!

--We did not renew our lease, and started apartment hunting in Manhattan. We found a good one!

--Todd started his first job.

--I saw my first little third graders graduate as fifth graders!

--I cried when the school year was over :( (Okay, I was happy too, but sad to leave those kids and my colleagues!)

--I got my special "Williams" mug because I was leaving our school.

--I got a new job at a brand new school...woo hoo!

--Todd I celebrated six years of marriage!

--We watched another temple dedication...this time it was OUR TEMPLE!
The youth at a fireside the night before the cultural celebration
--We scheduled a summer trip back EAST! YAY! So excited for July!

--Todd gave a FABULOUS talk in church!

--Heard my brother, who is on his mission, on a phone call with my Mom for Mother's Day.

--Moved out of my classroom :(


I think that's about the highest number of milestones I can handle in one month!

No comments: