
(Goofy times with an Ipod the same color as you!)
(Interior shot. Notice the fake teeth. This was after our car stereo got stolen. Thank goodness those dirty thieves left you, dear Honda!)
(If only I could run as fast as you, dear Honda!)
While you are 12 years old, we love you. We love your silver color and your roomy interior, and the fact that you have been VERY low maintenance these past four years that we have owned you. We loved that we make no car payment on you, and that you cost us less for registration in Kansas.
What I do NOT love is the fact that you will not start when it rains. I find this behavior completely unacceptable! Trusty Honda, you have never let us down in our entire time together! And now that its spring in Kansas, not starting when it rains just won't cut it! I want to know I can leave work after a long day of teaching kiddos!
Oh Honda, we hope that whatever is wrong with you is not fatal or expensive. We hope its just a little teensy glitch. We know you are old and will need some extra love and care. We hope a trip to Ramsey's will cure you (hopefully CHEAPLY!) of your ailment. We love you and want you back to your old self.
Love,
The Thomasons
No comments:
Post a Comment