Monday, January 31, 2011

Girls, I need your opinion!


So...I bought a Groupon and it's time to get my haircut. I've been thinking for a long time about what to do with my hair, and I've been reading this blog of a girl who's got THE.CUTEST.HAIR. I mean, she's pretty much cute all around. She has a fashion blog, and she's about a million times skinnier than me, and it's really fun to read BUT. She has almost my same nose. Long and skinny. And so I'm thinking I want her hair, because it totally works on her! And you hardly even notice her nose!

But I don't know...do I want to go back to bangs again? I liked having bangs, so I guess that part doesn't really bother me. The hard thing about getting your haircut using someone else's picture is that there is a big difference between what YOU look like with that hair, and what they look like.

Here are some pictures to help you visualize, courtesty of Rose A La Mode.


I would definitely keep my hair long, get some highlights, but I do like the bangs, and where her layers hit at her shoulders. I like her hair much better than any celeb...plus she's a "real" person so maybe I can handle styling this every day :)

Anyway...there ya go! Salon here I come!

5 comments:

sachiko said...

I say go for it! Shoulder length would be great on you! GO SHORT! You have to do it atleast once :)

Megan said...

Haha. todd has given me specific instruction not to go short...I guess he can be picky in that :) I have such a round face, short hair tends to exacerbate the effect. So I'll probably keep it longer overall!

Kristin said...

It looks like a great cut....GO FOR IT!!! I can't wait to see it. When are you getting it done?

Christine said...

I love it! I think it would look great on you. Make sure you post pictures after you get it cut.

Alison Fleming said...

It's way cute! Go for it!