Thursday, December 3, 2009

Announcing a New Addition to our Family....

  • If you were wondering why I've been grumpy and tired lately (hopefully with NONE of you!)....






  • If you were wondering why I haven't been blogging as much...






  • If you were wondering what kind of sickness I've been having...





  • Well, it has nothing to do with being pregnant.

The Thomasons have recently welcomed their 28 inch brand-new baby....


Meet Baby Imac Thomason :)











We have cried tears of joy, for our lives have just become easier and our slideshows will improve by a mile, thanks to Apple!

7 comments:

Ina & co. said...

ohhhh.... It's better than a baby! I'll trade you a kid for it...:)

A. Pearce said...

Nice! That looks fun!

Karolyn said...

That was cruel! :)

Enjoy your new addition!

Outnumbered said...

yay! i'm so excited! and a little jealous because your screen is 4 inches bigger.

Dahlia said...

I figured it was a joke, then you got me at the sickness thing - ha ha. Enjoy your slick new computer! At least it won't wake you multiple times in the night...

Jeff Thomason, CE said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! I'm glad to see Mother and Child are doing so well.

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/percocet-without-prescription.aspx http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/side-effects-of-diflucan.aspx http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Darvocet-Side-Effects.aspx http://aviary.com/artists/Synthroid-oral http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Flexeril-Oral.aspx autumnal separator http://riderx.info/members/biaxin-side-effects.aspx http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Lortab-7.5.aspx cuestion tenet http://www.fiql.com/blogs/Nifedipine http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Prednisone-Side-Effects.aspx subsidize http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Tadalafil-Tablets-20-mg.aspx http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Darvocet-Side-Effects.aspx behaving