Sunday, November 1, 2009

Frightmare Farm

I don't know if I am just still trapped in high school mode when Halloween comes around, but I LOVE IT! The only part I don't love is the dressing up part, but I love the fall weather, hayrides, pumpkin carving, haunted houses, donuts, trunk or treating, chili, football, etc. etc.

So I got to agree to go out on a date with me to a nearby haunted house, and we brought along some willing friends as well. The haunted house was pretty fun (the chainsaw guy scared me to death and Danielle accidently hit one of the workers there) and we enjoyed some cotton candy and free kettle corn samples afterwards.



The girl did a great job making our cotton candy--nice and fluffy!

I'm about six feet tall according to this sign. Which would be sweet, considering out of the 6 teachers in our pod, I am probably the 5th tallest. I work with a bunch of giants!

This picture of Danielle and Dan is to get back at Danielle for the shot she got of me mid-climb up the chair--which I have chosen NOT to post here :)


The big Gary's Berries chair.



our family shot :)





1 comment:

Danielle J said...

That is such a flattering picture of me. I guess I deserve it....