Sunday, March 16, 2008

Change of Plans

Looks like it will be Columbus OH this summer, NOT Indianapolis...turns out Columbus is only 6 hours from my parents, which beats 36, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Columbus....sounds like fun! Hey, now that the craziness of moving in is over for Tate and I, we need to hang out sometime. Are you doing anything for spring break? Tate and I are headed to Utah for a little while and basically doing yard work is all. Let's try and get together!

Sam and Steph said...

I think you should go to Cedar Point...That's the best thing about Ohio!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/