Saturday, January 19, 2008

Deferring to Someone Who Can Say It Better Than I Can!

For the reasons why I will probably vote for Mitt Romney, please go here and read his post on Mitt Romney (it should be at the top).











(P.S. I really just enjoyed his post. I hope Todd has hair like Mitt's when he gets up there in age! I really don't know who I am going to vote for yet. Romney is at the top of my list. I really wouldn't mind Giuliani either. I am not a big fan of Huckabee or Thompson or Paul. Geez, as long as its someone Republican!)

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Ha! I like the bit about the jogging suits.

Mollie said...

Megan I am glad you found me! It will be fun to keep up on what you are doing in life. Hope you are staying warm in Idaho!