Friday, July 6, 2007








The entrance to the Oklahoma Aquarium.











Todd standing in front of turtle that was born in the 1880's. The volunteer said they grown at a rate of a pound a year, and so this turtle was around 200 pounds!










Smaller, cuter turtles. I tried to put one in my purse to send Jacob in the mail, but Todd didn't think that was a good idea...










Todd petting a stingray. He didn't want to at first, but I dared him, and Todd never backs down from a dare :)














Then, of course, I had to do it too. Twice actually, because Todd didn't catch it the first time. I didn't really want to do it again, but I also wanted photographic proof. Here it is!









This shark was about to eat us. Just kidding, they don't let sharks run rampant at the aquarium. However, they do have a shark tunnel, and this shark was swimming over our heads. Our pictures didn't really do the shark tunnel justice, but it was really cool.






Some kind person took a picture of both of us in the aquarium. I think my favorite animal was the octopus, which I didn't take a picture of because it was hiding, but I could see its HUGE EYE! It was SO creepy. And then we read than an octopus has an eye similar to a human eye. It was almost too weird for me. I had this strange fascination with it and kept dragging Todd back to look at it.








Todd at the Riverwalk. There is a picture thats of the both of us, but this lady decided to walk through it at the very end, so I need to crop her out before I can post it.









Todd and I before the fireworks. We didn't get any good pictures of the fireworks, but they were very well done. We had a really fun time, and it was nice of Todd to indulge me with this!





Anyway, it was nice to get the day off, we went to Johnny Carino's and had some calimari and nachos, and started watching the Christopher Reeves version of Superman (I have to catch up on all the "boy" movies I missed out on because I was watching The Little Mermaid). We love you all, we hope you had a great fourth!

No comments: